PHILADELPHIA, PA – November 14, 2017 – The Pennsylvania Senate Democrats’ ACA Mobile Enrollment Tour will make a stop in Philadelphia on Thursday, November 16.
Constituents can come to enroll in the individual insurance marketplace or Medicare. Enrollment experts will be there to answer any questions and guide users through the process.
WHEN: Thursday, November 16 at 10:30 am
WHERE: 2385 W Cheltenham Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19150
Media is encouraged to attend at any point through the day.
This is just one of the stops that the Enrollment Tour will make throughout the state during the ACA open enrollment window for 2018. Here’s the full list of stops on the tour:
- Thursday, November 16, morning – Cheltenham in Philadelphia
- Thursday, November 16, afternoon – Fox St in Philadelphia
- Tuesday, November 21 – Bridge Street in Philadelphia
- Thursday, November 28 – Bethlehem
- Thursday, November 30, morning – Scranton
- Thursday, November 30, afternoon – Carbondale
- Thursday, December 7 – Pittsburgh
The Senate Democratic Caucus has undertaken this enrollment effort after the announcement that the Trump administration would shorten the enrollment period, eliminate its marketing budget and limit working hours on Sundays.